Gramma's Pen

Thursday, January 28, 2010

In waves of creativity

Do any of you out there in cyberland have undulating waves of interest? Does your knitting call you when you want to try a new recipe? Can you put down a project and pick up an exciting new book? Do you have the willpower and stamina to FINISH all those fun things you started last week, last month, perhaps a year ago? And then, Internew beckons. My last month, my "under the weather" month, I did not turn the computer on, I didn't read a book. I didn't even pick up a pen. I guess I just hibernated while sleeping and drinking water and Gaterade. Now that I'm better, I stay awake at night wondering which project I will attack first. So-o-o-o here I an wasting time on Internet. 'Nuff said.

1 Comments:

  • The sweaters do fit. One of these days I'll get a picture posted so you can see for yourself! Now just to find the time...

    'Love you!

    By Blogger ioi, at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home