Gramma's Pen

Monday, September 10, 2007

Wayfarers

I'm getting ready to go back to our writing group, but alas, alack and all that...the group is not meeting until the 20th. That gives me ample time to put some long ago stories together. What will it be? Possibly the tale may be about the adventures Bubba and I had on our bicycles (we really didn't call them bikes). Or maybe I could tell about the responsibilities of a ten-year-old...scrubbing the bathroom wooden floor, or riding downtown to pay utility bills, or misty, rainy, drizzling day with slippery trolley tracks.

It is cool today and after breakfast I will get back to "Starry Night" sweater. With all the bobbins wound it certainly will be easier, and look a lot better on the underside too.

My English Muffin has finished toasting, Bobby is barking at the world going by our open front door, and I need my morning coffee.

2 Comments:

  • Chris's Andrew was born on the 25th. You can ask her for her address on her blog. I'm sure she'd love the comment. I don't have Ginny's, but she is still living with my parents 'last I heard. Hopefully our little one will have it's own birthday.

    By Blogger ioi, at 2:09 PM  

  • Sounds good. The coffee, I mean. How I would love to have a day where there were no pressures of getting things done. "There remaineth a rest for the people of God" comforts me in the morass of moving, family, and work.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home