Gramma's Pen

Monday, September 03, 2007

Labaor Day

One more time...
Previous lovely blog has gone away, somewhere...
I only wanted to view my blog, but that made everything disappear...
It took me back to my last blog. Oh well, here goes...

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning, and that was an indecent hour because it was still dark. I rolled over and went back to sleep until 7:55. I ambled out to the living room and discovered the front door open. Freckles called out...she had been working since 6 a.m. and had finished laying pavers (30 altogether) into a lovely patio. So now we have a front porch. It had been packed clay-like soil where plants struggled even with frequent watering. Two white plastic chairs and a table have been placed so we can sit out and watch the world go by. Not today!!! IThe thermometer reached 100 before 10:30. This September has been hotter than July and August.

3 Comments:

  • Wow, she is industrious! You have a hard worker there.

    By Blogger Jailgy, at 12:43 PM  

  • BTW Mom clicked on 'View Blog' instead of 'Save Blog' or 'Preview' and there it went.

    By Blogger Kedge, at 4:52 PM  

  • Whew! I thought 80 degrees by 8:30 was bad! I think 100 is a little much. Though we could use it a little warmer here.

    I thought blogger automatically saves now. Check a earlier post in your "create post". Maybe it's there.

    Would love to see your new patio. Pictures please.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home