Gramma's Pen

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Spotty

Yesterday JJ and CMc came over after our breakfast at the Golf Course. Each carried his handy little container of necessary tools. The project was to wire safely our wall hung fountain. This they did and it is wonderful to listen to the trickling water recycling itself. However, this morning I worked with Woolite Oxyclean to try to get up the spots on our living room rug...it worked pretty well, but it still is mottled in some places. A good vacuuming should help. Sadly, I could not hear the fountain from the living room floor; but now, at the keyboard, I both hear and see the gentle trickle.

Now off to my bedroom to work on two more trees for the "Starry Night" maybe I'll get to the back neck today. Then, off to the races, or whatever, I'll switch to the front with my myriad bobbins and knit away.

7 Comments:

  • Oooh, I like your fountain. I can't wait to hear it too.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 10:15 PM  

  • We had breakfast out there this morning. It was so nice to sit outside, listen to my mom give thanks for our food, have poached eggs on toast together, coffee, oranges quartered just like she's always cut them, and listen to the trickle.

    By Blogger Kedge, at 10:21 AM  

  • hi gramma! i saw your new bathroom on aunt keren's bloggy thing. its looks great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Grandma! 'Hope you have a wonderful day!

    By Blogger ioi, at 10:41 AM  

  • Happy, happy birthday!

    By Blogger Jailgy, at 2:07 PM  

  • 'Hope you're feeling better soon!

    By Blogger ioi, at 12:04 PM  

  • Where are you? And what's going on there? I have a package in the mail for you...or will have a package in the mail for you. It's been sitting here gathering dust and mold. Must send m.ust (mold and dust) to you.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home