Gramma's Pen

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday

Today is errand day...to the bank...to JoAnn's...to Long's...to Stater Bros...to Henry's...and home again. Sadly Bobby has to go home before the supermarkets. I made banana nut minimuffins for tea after Sunday School tomorrow. Then I'll do the dressing for German Potato Salad for supper tonight when we get together to welcome Tom HOME. Keren's finger is healing. Just by itself it doen't hurt, but when she touches something it is quite tender. Our weather has been "Bright Blue October" Makes me want to go out to work in the yard, especially under the wonderful trellis/gazebo/overhead that Cupcake made for us. It all started when I bought a wisteria plant about two years ago. It is still in its pot for I needed something for it to climb on. Now we need to get some sand to layer to put the pavers on. I plan to plant some aspidistra around the edges and to plant my struggling potato vine on the upright closest to the house. I'm anxious to get it done so we can finally get the swing out of its box. Ooops, muffins are done. Time to get dressed and get on with the errands.

2 Comments:

  • I can't wait to see your garden done! And maybe have a cuppa and enjoy the cool gazebo.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 11:56 AM  

  • I get more done at night. The triple Irish chain is done except for some hand stitching. Sadly, I don't really like it--very busy.

    By Blogger Jailgy, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home