Gramma's Pen

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ophthalmologist

Freckleface whisked me away at 8 o'clock this morning. I had an appointment to see the eye doctor for my diabetic check. Last week my diabetic feet were o.k. Today my eyes were just fine...can't even see the chart on the right (the one with the corneal graft)and I have growing cataracts on the left. Dr. Levin is my new doctor because Dr. Burns moved to Temecula to do Lazer treatments and Dr.Lee got married to another ophthalmologist and moved to Colorado. Dr. Levin says: "Don't fix what isn't broken." So I'll continue to take my glasses off to read. Somewhere I have rose tinted Computer set glasses, but I forget in which safe place I put them. I type by feel anyway. Yesterday KLB, two friends, Mom, Pop and little bro went in to Anaheim to celebrate a fifteenth birthday. Garage Door is staying with his grandma during the week to go to classes at Fullerton. DaBu came here for quiche supper. I'm feeling pretty good. I don't have the usual bothersome low back pain. It was quite tender after the fall over the side of my rolling chair. I was trying to paint patio furniture before the grand party for Dave and Heather. I am well healed (not heeled) SS increased to $561 the first of the year. Sadly eggs that used to be 99 cents at Long's are now $1.49. I sure like rice and noodles.

6 Comments:

  • Who is Garage Door? I'm guessing he's Chuggy's #1.

    I agree...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 12:56 PM  

  • yes

    By Blogger Gramma, at 1:19 PM  

  • yes

    By Blogger Gramma, at 1:20 PM  

  • Oh, you guys! Why don't you just use your real names!! You make it so difficult for us, who know you, to figure it all out!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

  • And who are you?

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 9:59 AM  

  • O.K., so I'll confess! I'm Joyce Cary. (my real name)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home