Gramma's Pen

Monday, October 30, 2006

In a safe place

What do a shoehorn and a garage door opener have in common? A whole lot. They're both missing, and this is a real handicap. Even if I wanted to go somewhere, I couldn't. There must be menehunes that spirited away my shoehorn. It's bright red and two feet long. I only use it in my bedroom, only in the space between my closets and my bathroom by the "steady bar" Coyle attached to the wall. It's gone, gone, gone! And, If I struggle and do get my shoes on and get outside, I can't get back in without my handy dandy opener. Kelsey helped me Friday...changed my sheets, cleaned the bathroom and looked under everything...no signs or suggestions as to what safe place I had used to stow away my necessary implements. I do not have a clue...my forgetter is working full time. What a quandry! I'm glad my head is attached, or I'd probably lose it too.

1 Comments:

  • So that's how you spell menehune! I've only heard it said...ahem... and not ever written!

    I hope you find your gdo and your shoehorn. Check by the back door or behind the sofa bed. Hmm...maybe under the long sofa? Where do you often sit? Check under your bedroom chair.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home