Gramma's Pen

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Long ago and far away

Yes, it has been long ago...this lovely computer doesn't seem to like me...first, I'm not able to print anything at all, not even recipes. Then it keeps asking me my password...at that I'm lost. Today, my ever-ready daughter, helper and inspiration is home and able to take me step by step through the maze. This morning, before breakfast, I started another loaf of pumpernickel bread. Because Butch gave me a bunch of flowers (flour) for my birthday back in September, I borrowed Lady Bug's bread machine and am having a great time using it up. Well, to make a long story short, we went on our errands, to the bank, to JoAnn's and to Henry's and came home to a loaf in the making (?) with loose flour on the top. My gal merely stopped the machine, took a spoon and swished it around, then pushed the start button again. We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll have flat bread. At any rate, the ingredients are all good, so I'll eat it anyway.

3 Comments:

  • You're back! Hope the bread turned out okay.

    By Blogger knitterykate, at 10:39 AM  

  • Yay! I was looking forward to your next post.

    And Aunt Knittery gave me an apron that you made for her and her girls way back when. It's one that drapes over your shoulders and ties at both sides. Maybe you remember making them. Anyway, I love it, and someday I might see if you still have the pattern so I can make some more.

    By Blogger ioi, at 12:37 PM  

  • Computers should work and not be heard.

    By Blogger Jailgy, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home