Gramma's Pen

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I can swim

My countertops are beautiful! I am thrilled at the look of space and brightness. The microwave and the toaster oven are back in their places. JJ shaved off some more of the cupboard bottom so the microwave would fit. Bit by bit we are getting the pots and pans and laquer and salad bowls and trays put away. BUT I was merrily loading the dishwasher last night when Kedj screamed at me...the kitchen floor was one big puddle and I did not even know it. It seemed some water had accumulated in the bottom of the dishwasher. In putting on the countertop some shims had been removed and upon opening the dishwasher door, the whole works slid out and dumped a waterfall onto the floor. We grabbed towels and mopped up and dried the mess. I propped the door on top of a wastebasket and continued loading. So it goes...

1 Comments:

  • I hope it's fixable. See ya soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home